jueves, 10 de mayo de 2007

welcome to my blog

hi, there!! my name is Luisana Guilarte but you can call me Luisi. I'm from Cabimas, originally. I'm 19 years old and i study mass comunication at urbe. I live in cabimas, in concordia..
I love music, dancing, driving my car, surfing the net, studying english, talking on the phone with my friends, my family and my country...
I hate onions, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes..
my drean is to travel around the world, visit Republica Dominicana. of course, i want to graduate from mass comunication school.. I also want to learn speak French, and Italian. I'd love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.
About english, i love to learn new languages. I think english is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in english.. I hope i can make a lot frinds and practice speaking in this class.

1 comentario:

Yorianny Bozo dijo...

hello, I am yorianny, I love rock music and you?